Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
The Operations and Maintenance area houses shops for Facilities Management and Planning, including the plumbers, electricians, welders, carpenters, painters, custodians, movers and the warehouse.
Buildings Located in the O&M Complex
- O&M-1: Operations and Maintenance - Building 1
- O&M-2: Operations and Maintenance - Building 2
- O&M-3: Operations and Maintenance - Building 3
- O&M-4: Operations and Maintenance - Building 4
- Completion Year: 1981
- Gross Feet2: 15,400
- Building Type(s): Other
Coordinates for Mobile GPS Navigation
Find buildings while walking around campus using a GPS-enabled cell phone. Enter these coordinates into your phone's GPS application, and you will be pointed in the right direction until you reach the building.
- Coordinates (lat, long): 36.106418 -115.145088
- View location in Google Maps