Senior Resident Scholars
The Senior Resident Scholars promote and integrate The Lincy Institute within the university and throughout the Southern Nevada community with outreach and applied research. These positions:
- Engage with community agencies (non-profit, for-profit, governmental) in Southern Nevada focused on education, health, and social services.
- Contribute to the assessment and capacity building of community agencies.
- Add to a repository of data related to the aforementioned fields of study and operation.
- Seek and secure external funding from federal, state, and/or private sources.
- Create original scholarship in the form of scholarly publications and presentations.