Increase your knowledge and skills while maintaining your busy life. We have a suite of online courses to help you to fit professional development into your busy schedule. Courses are eight weeks long and take place three times each year. You will need to devote approximately eight hours each week to your studies and you can access the materials 24/7.
Interact with your fellow students and instructor through weekly discussion boards. Regular quizzes help you to keep on top of your learning and prepare you for your mid-term and final online exams.
You can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of any of our online casino management courses. If you have any questions or would like to discuss our online courses, please contact Nakia Jackson-Hale by phone: (+1) 702-895-2008, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2015 Courses
- Introduction to Casino Management
- Casino Management II
- Title 31 - Anti Money Laundering
- Casino Auditing II
- Casino Marketing for Industry Professionals
- Dispatch Central – Security Operations, Communications, and Surveillance
- Practical Casino Math for Industry Executives