Custom training programs are tailored to specifically match your organization's needs, and can either be delivered to you at your location or at the Stan Fulton Building in Las Vegas.
Programs typically blend classroom and real-world learning, through lectures, workshops and site visits to some of the world's most famous gaming businesses operating in the heart of Las Vegas. Courses can be fully-customized and usually consist of 1 to 3 weeks of training provided by UNLV professors and industry leaders.
Take a look at our brochure to see the wide variety of custom program offerings, and view a sample outline.
If you have specific requirements and would like to work with us on developing a custom training program, please consider the following minimum requirements:
- At least 15 participants if the training is to be delivered at your location
- Private one-to-one programs are also offered to corporate executives
- At least 6 hours of teaching time for a 1-day program or 20 hours for a week-long program
- Custom programs require a signed Agreement executed between the client and UNLV Officials
- Custom programs require a minimum fee amount based on the agreed minimum number of participants
- The client assumes sole financial responsibility for the program cost
- The client assumes responsibility to submit a final roster of the attendees at least 5 (five) business days prior to the event
Please call us to discuss your requirements. To help us to help you in the best way we can, please be prepared to discuss the following topics:
- Length of course (number of days)
- Preferred dates
- Preferred location (please note: travel, accommodation and food/beverage costs for all instructors will be added for courses not at our Las Vegas location)
- Anticipated numbers and current level of expertise and work experience of participants
- Session topics you would like to cover (e.g. gaming/hospitality/regulatory topics)
- Food and beverage requirements you would like included (only at our Las Vegas location)
- Any language/translation requirements
This will help us to help you in the best way we can. Please contact Nakia Jackson-Hale telephone (+1) 702-895-2604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you soon.