Casino Auditing II
This course builds on Casino Auditing I to help casino management, auditors, and regulators, to develop and enhance internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Analysis of casino financials, slots and table games
- Casino marketing – designing effective marketing programs, slot clubs and reward programs
- Auditing and the information technology function
- Auditing food and beverage
- Auditing credit
- Suspicious activity reporting requirements
You can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of any of our online casino management courses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Casino Auditing I or comparable casino experience
Courses are offered three times each year – Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. Course offerings vary each semester. Join our Online Courses mailing list to receive updates on future courses.