Casino Auditing I
To develop or enhance your casino internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Casino internal control and management's responsibility
- Internal audit and the regulatory process
- Currency transactions reporting
- Minimum internal control standards (MICS)
- The system of internal control, casino cages, slots, table games, casino fraud, and analyzing casino operations
You can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of any of our online casino management courses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Casino Accounting and Financial Management
2nd edition, 2008
Author: Greenlees, E.M.
Publisher: University of Nevada Press
Courses are offered three times each year – Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. Course offerings vary each semester. Join our Online Courses mailing list to receive updates on future courses.