Retiring Classified Employees
Here is information to help you prepare for retirement. Learn more about retirement plans, what steps you need to take to exit the university, and what happens to your benefits when you retire.
- Tips for Retiring Classified Employee
- Retirement Plans — Read information on retirement plans, eligibility, vesting, and withdrawal of funds in retirement.
- Supplemental Retirement Plans — Get contact information for supplemental retirement vendors and see how you can receive additional income in retirement.
- Health and Life Insurance Benefits — Find out what happens to your health and life insurance benefits when you retire.
- Medicare and Social Security — Read more about Medicare requirements and Social Security benefits in retirement.
- Vacation and Sick Leave — Learn about what happens to your accrued sick and vacation leave when you retire.