EQUUS Employee Self-Service System
The employee query and update system (EQUUS) is an external site that allows you to:
- View your W-4 tax information.
- Print out your W-2 tax forms and check stubs/advices.
- Manage your FICA alternative retirement plan.
- Manage or initiate direct deposit.
- View your employment status, hire date, tenure status, and retirement plan.
- Update your contact information.
EQUUS is administered by UCCSN system computing services. The system is available during the following times:
- Weekdays — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Weekends — Noon to 5 p.m.
Having trouble logging in?
If you have not previously logged in to EQUUS, have not set up an email address and email passcode, or cannot recall your email passcode, then you will need to have your PIN reset. To reset your PIN or if you have trouble accessing the system, call the UNLV Finance & Business Concierge Office at 702-774-4242.