Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
This page is intended to provide university employees with information on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). Please note that this is an evolving situation and this page will be updated as more guidelines are issued and the rules are clarified.
Further guidelines on the employee classification groups whose benefits eligibility is changing due to the ACA is provided below. The information will explain how the changes will impact our current staff and our future hiring practices.
Please note that this is an evolving situation and this page will be updated as more guidelines are issued and the rules are clarified.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidelines For Who Qualifies For Benefits
- Measurement Period Chart
- Notice of Coverage Options to Employees
- Notice Part A (General Information)
- Notice Part B (Information About Health Coverage Offered by Your Employer)
- Notice Part B (For Graduate Assistants only)
Information for Departments
- Employer Guide: What You Need to Know
- Student Employment at UNLV - Supervisor’s Guide
- Department: Frequently Asked Questions