UNLV provides a variety of leave options, including annual, sick, and holiday leave, to help employees manage the competing demands of work and home. Learn more about these types of leave.
- i-Leave – Learn about the web-based system that allows you to submit your leave requests electronically
- Holiday Leave – View this year’s observed holidays.
- Annual Leave – Learn how annual leave is accrued and how to use it.
- Sick Leave – Get information on sick leave and how to use it.
- Catastrophic Leave – If you’re a classified employee, learn what to do when you have exhausted all of your leave.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Learn more about FMLA and download the FMLA application form.
- Jury Duty, Civil Leave (Voting), and Military Leave – Read about jury duty, voting, and military leave procedures.
For any questions regarding leave or iLeave, please contact Charmaine Swingle, Absence Management Coordinator, at 895-5510, or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send an email with your questions to HRLeave@unlv.edu.