Support the College
The William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration is fortunate to have the generous support of alumni, students, parents, friends, corporations, and foundations. Every gift is important and impacts talented students—and the industry—as those students transform into industry leaders.
We invite you to join our donor partners by donating your time, money, or resources to the college. All donations are critical to the college’s mission and it’s continued success.
We hope that your giving will reflect your interests and passions. You may give to one of the areas listed below, make an unrestricted gift that can be used to meet the immediate needs of the college, or consider creating a scholarship or other giving option of your own choosing. To make a donation, please contact Abby Westerhold, 702-895-2934, email@example.com, to discuss the possibilities.
There are four major funds set up to receive donations:
- Harrah Hotel College Alumni Chapter — Your membership will help support student scholarships, and alumni-related projects and events.
- Harrah Hotel College General Fund/Dean's Associates Fund — These gifts assist in many areas including student development, college career fairs, faculty and student travel to conferences, research and support for student associations.
- Harrah Hotel College Scholarships — Gifts to this fund go directly to support scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
In addition, you may contribute to an academic program or service center:
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- PGA Golf Management Program
- International Gaming Institute
- Bob Boughner Career Services Center