Support the College
The William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration is fortunate to have the generous support of alumni, students, parents, friends, corporations, and foundations. Every gift is important and impacts talented students — and the industry—as those students transform into industry leaders.
We invite you to join our donor partners by donating your time, money, or resources to the college. All donations are critical to the college’s mission and it’s continued success.
We hope that your giving will reflect your interests and passions. You may give to one of the areas listed below, make an unrestricted gift that can be used to meet the immediate needs of the college, or consider creating a scholarship or other giving option of your own choosing. To make a donation, please contact Dan Abdalla, 702-895-2934, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the possibilities.
- Bob Boughner Career Services Center
- College of Hotel Administration Alumni Association
- College of Hotel Administration General Fund (unrestricted gifts)
- College of Hotel Administration Scholarships
- Dean's Associate Fund (unrestricted gifts beginning at $1,000)
- Graduate Studies
- International Gaming Institute
- Jerry Vallen Professorship Endowment Fund
- Stuart H. Mann Endowment Fund for Student Professional Development
- PGA Golf Management Program