A graduate degree can take you many places – to a better or different job, to a teaching position in a college or university, to a place of satisfaction in your own accomplishments. The graduate degrees at the Harrah Hotel College give you a balance of research and experience, theory and application to help ensure your future success.
- Master of Science in Hotel Administration
- Master of Hospitality Administration (executive online program)
- Dual Master of Science in Hotel Administration/Master of Business Administration
- Dual Master of Science in Hotel Administration/Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Doctor of Philosophy in Hospitality Administration
Graduate students may pursue areas of concentration in food service administration, hotel administration, hospitality education, casino operations, conventions, or sport and leisure studies management.
Courses are taught by graduate faculty members who represent the three college departments and bring with them diversity, practical experience, industry contacts and research acumen. The graduate faculty is coordinated by the executive director of Graduate Studies Office.
Graduate Studies Office
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Location: Beam Hall, Room 342
Faculty members serve as advisors to the individual degree programs.
You must apply for admission to the UNLV Graduate College by first completing an online application found in the upper right-hand column of the Graduate College webpage. Requirements for admission are outlined on the various degree pages (see links above).