Come enjoy themed décor, unique foods, and specialty drinks! Here, students learn management techniques and customer relations skills as they work the front and back of the house in this William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration tradition of food and beverage offerings.
All lunches and dinners feature three courses – an appetizer, choice of entrée and dessert. Appetizers and small plates are also available during dinner hours.
Lunches and dinners are open to the campus community and the public and are held in the Boyd Dining Room on the second floor of Frank and Estella Beam Hall. Reservations are not required.
Come join us!
Spring Semester 2016 Schedule
(Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays only) - $9
11:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- March 8 - Irish theme
- March 9 - Island (Hawaiian) theme
- March10 - Southern theme
- March 29 - Southern Comfort theme
- March 30 - Brunch Club theme
- March 31 - Light and Fresh theme
- April 12 - Spring Fling theme
- April 13 - Amer/Japanese Fusion theme
- April 14 - Italian theme
- April 26 - Gastropub theme
- April 27 - Coast to Coast (Amer East/West) theme
- April 28 - Tailgate theme
- May 3 - Mexican theme
- May 4 - Taste of Summer theme
- May 5 - Picnic with Bacon theme
(Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays only) - prices ranging from $11 to $15
5:00 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Feb 16 – Thai theme
- Feb 17 – BBQ theme
- Feb 18 - Coffee Infused Foods theme
- Mar 1 - Breakfast for Dinner theme
- Mar 2 – Japanese theme
- Mar 3 - Italian theme
- Mar 15 – Cajun theme
- Mar 16 – Italian theme
- Mar 17 - Southern Comfort theme
- Apr 5 - Asian Rice Bowl theme
- Apr 6 – Thai theme
- Apr 7 - Korean/Japanese Fusion theme
- Apr 19 – Italian theme
- Apr 20 - Breakfast for Dinner theme
- Apr 21 - Texas BBQ theme