Boughner Career Center
Need a job? Looking for career advice? The staff at the Bob Boughner Career Services Center is here to assist you. With more than 30 years of combined hospitality experience, we can steer you in the right direction.
Working in tandem with UNLV Career Services, the Bob Boughner Career Services Center provides opportunities for Harrah Hotel College students and alumni to gain access to a broad range of employers, employment information, and opportunities.
Career Center Hours
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Frank and Estella Beam Hall (BEH), Room 126
- CareerLink registration and access assistance
- CareerShift job hunting and career management
- Internship information and forms
- Job announcements and referrals
- Management training programs information and applications
- Mentor Program information and applications
- Personalized career counseling, including resume review
- Scheduling assistance for UNLV Career Services offerings, including mock interviews, Discover assessment, Myers-Briggs indicator, and Strong Interest Inventory
- Work Experience information and forms
- Bob Boughner Bio
- Job and Internship Postings
- Mentor Program
- Temporary Event Staffing Fact Sheet
- Video: Introduction to the Bob Boughner Career Services Center
- Career Opportunities
- Career Services
Director of Career and Student Services