Caesars Hospitality Research Center
We invite you to join us for a day-long conference on a topic where dialogue is key, within your organizations and with the emergency preparedness support teams in your community.
The Summit will feature presenters from around the country including representatives from government crisis management agencies; people with first-person "crisis" stories; disaster preparedness consultants; and first responders.
In the afternoon, you will experience first-hand the problem-solving activities of an unfolding simulated disaster, based on recent actual events. Attendees, working in teams, will be led through a choreographed disaster workshop by emergency preparedness trainers.
Summit Date and Times
Thursday, May 30, 2013
7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Stan Fulton Building, UNLV Campus
801 E. Flamingo (SE corner Flamingo and Swenson)
Who Should Attend the Summit
- CEOs, managers, and owners of hospitality companies
- Security department personnel
- Human resources personnel
- Public relations professionals
- Crisis management consultants
- Related service/product providers
- Researchers studying the topic of crisis management
- Regulatory and government officials
- Representatives from aid organizations
- First responders