Admissions – Transfer & Continuing Students
Interested in joining the Honors College community? Before completing a Transfer/Current UNLV student application, please call to schedule an appointment with one of our advisors to ensure eligibility and appropriateness.
- 3.5 cumulative university GPA
- Transfer/Current UNLV Student Application.
- One letter of recommendation from a university/college faculty member.
- Writing sample (academic course paper, 3-5 pages).
- An essay why you are interested in Honors College (no longer than 500 words).
- Transcripts (unofficial accepted) covering all university level coursework taken.
- Resume — Address your academic honors, extracurricular activities, community activities and educational travel.
There are additional requirements if applying to the Research and Creative Honors Program.
For additional information or questions, please contact us.