UNLV's Division of Health Sciences is composed of four schools, each committed to helping enhance the quality of life and overall well-being of Nevadans. Through these academic programs the division is:
- Developing a pipeline of skilled health care professionals who will be the work force of the future.
- Conducting research to advance knowledge in dentistry, nursing, public health, and basic human sciences.
- Providing health-care services and wellness programs throughout the region.
School of Allied Health Sciences
Comprehensive Medical Imaging
School of Community Health Sciences
Health Care Administration and Policy
School of Dental Medicine
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
School of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing; Family Nurse Practitioner Track
- Master of Science in Nursing; Nurse Educator Track
- Post Master's Certificate; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate; Nurse Educator
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Nursing Education Track
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Post Doctor of Nursing Practice Track
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Sustainable Health
- Doctor of Nursing Practice