The Finance and Business Division is committed to providing responsive, professional service to our external constituencies, including vendors.
At the same time, we provide high-quality financial services as well as training and guidance to the campus community. We partner with the campus community to seize opportunities and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions while promoting personal employee growth. We strive to provide accurate information so the campus community can best manage their resources.
The mission of the Finance and Business Division is to provide the financial services that are essential for UNLV to achieve its teaching, research, and service goals. We are committed to safeguarding and leveraging the university's resources and assets.
- Automated Purchasing System (MUNIS)
- Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Emergency Response Planning
- Facility Management Customer Service
- Finance and Business Org Chart
- Financial Data Warehouse /li>
- Internal Controls and Responsibilities of University Financial Administrators
- Purchasing Card Program
- Record Retention Policy
- UNLV Campus Master Plan