Chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Assistance Program
- Form 28-1905. This is available from your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor.
- The VA requires you to send an official copy of your military transcript to UNLV for evaluation. Get an instruction sheet. If you had this sent to your previous school, you must have an official copy sent to UNLV also.
- A completed UNLV Semester Enrollment Form is required for each semester you want to receive benefits. Form is available on this website under Forms to Process Your Veteran’s Benefits.
- A copy of your degree sheet. This is available from your academic advisor. The copy given to the certifying official should show all transferred, completed credits. Certification for benefits cannot be done without this information.
- Complete the Permission to Release Information form available here.
- If you are concurrently enrolled with another school, and want those credits certified, complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form available on this website under Forms to Process Your Veteran’s Benefits.