Student Money Management & Default Management
How to Keep Your Loan From Defaulting
Direct Consolidation Loans allow borrowers to combine one or more of their Federal education loans into a new loan that offers several advantages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your most asked questions about money/default management.
Reducing Your Student Debt
What happens if I default on a loan?
If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Look up your loan information at the National Student Loan Data System for Students (NSLDS)
- Federal Student Aid: Collections Guide to Defaulted Loans
- Defaulting on Student Loans
- Loan Payment Calculator/Repayment Estimator
Student Money Management: What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- MONEY 101: A step by step guide to gaining control of your financial life
- Bankrate.com: Comprehensive. Objective. Free.
- Center for Student Credit Card Education
- Budget Calculator