John Midby & Daniel Byron Scarlet and Gray Scholarship
- $5,000 per year or $2,500 per semester
Initial Award Criteria
- Preference to National Merit Semi-Finalists
- New freshmen students who have never attended college
- 3.5 unweighted high school GPA. Your GPA will be calculated from your official high school transcript. Submit your official high school transcript to the UNLV Admissions office by February 1 to qualify for entering freshman scholarships.
- 1,350 SAT critical reading & math or 31 ACT. To compete for entering freshman scholarships, you must submit official SAT or ACT scores. Scores are considered official when submitted via the College Board or ACT program, or when they appear on an official high school transcript. Unofficial test scores, including scores hand-delivered to the Financial Aid and Scholarships or Admissions offices, will not count toward consideration for scholarships.
- Must be admitted to UNLV by Feb. 1
- Full time enrollment (12 credit hours or more)
- Automatic consideration until funds expire
- Cannot receive in conjunction with a President’s, Provost, Mildred Cotner, UNLV Excellence or Rebel Achievement Scholarship
- Up to 130 credit hours of consecutive enrollment
- 12 or more credit hours each semester
- 2.75 cumulative GPA each semester
- Must be maintaining the financial aid satisfactory academic progress policy