Rebel Achievement Scholarship
- $1,800 per year or $900 per semester Initial
- ACT score range: 36–27 *
- SAT score range: 1,600-1,220 *
- High school GPA (unweighted): 3.4-3.2 *
- ACT score range: 26-23 *
- SAT score range: 1,190-1,070 *
- High school GPA (unweighted): 4.0-3.7 *
- ACT score range: 26-25 *
- SAT score range: 1,190-1,150 *
- High school GPA (unweighted): 3.6-3.2 *
- New freshmen students who have never attended college
- Award preference is provided to freshmen who completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and who are newly admitted to UNLV by Feb. 1
- Full time enrollment (12 credit hours or more)
- This scholarship is determined based upon your academic record at the time of admission. Additional documentation (test score/GPA) which may increase your scholarship eligibility to a higher tier, after your time of admission, will not be considered due to of funding limitations. These awards are not guaranteed to all students who meet the criteria because of funding limitations. Priority consideration is provided if the eligibility requirements are met and you are admitted by the February 1st deadline until scholarship funds expire. This scholarship is not considered an entitlement program.
- Cannot receive in conjunction with a President’s, Midby/Byron, Provost’s, Mildred Cotner or UNLV Excellence
- Rebel Achievement awards may be offered to students based on self-reported academic information from the Admissions application. If it is determined you have incorrectly self-reported data on your Admissions application and final academic transcripts indicate you would not have met the Rebel Achievement academic standards, your Rebel Achievement award will be canceled based upon the inaccurate information you reported.
- You must submit official SAT or ACT scores. Scores are considered official when submitted to UNLV directly from the College Board or ACT program, or when they appear on an official high school transcript. Unofficial test scores, including scores hand-delivered to the Financial Aid and Scholarships or Admissions offices, will not count toward consideration for scholarships.
- Up to 130 earned credit hours of consecutive enrollment
- 12 or more credit hours each semester
- 2.75 cumulative GPA each semester
- Limited funds are available with a valid FAFSA: Award priority is provided to previous award recipients who completed the FAFSA by Feb. 1 who have met the award parameters
- Must be maintaining the financial aid satisfactory academic progress policy.