Workshop: How to Build Your CV and ResumeWhen: Oct. 10, 2013, 3pm - 4:30pm
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: Graduate Student Commons, Room 2141
Have you ever asked yourself the following:
- What's the difference between a CV and a resume?
- What components should I include in my CV or my resume?
- How should I format my CV and/or resume?
- Should a letter of intent accompany my CV and/or my resume?
All these questions and more will be answered by attending the "How to Build your CV and Resume Workshop," brought to you by the Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College.
Panelists will include:
- Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Heather Lusty, faculty-in-residence
- Staff from UNLV Career Services
**We encourage you to bring your CV/Resume work-in-progress and your laptop.
This workshop is free and open to students and faculty.
Registration is required. To register log into your RebelMail account and complete the online application.
Name: Rebecca Boulton
Office: LLB 2141
Event Sponsor: GPSA and Graduate College
- HYPER Recovery Support Group M…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 11:45am
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 12:45pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Elijah Anderson Lecture on Urb…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 5:30pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 7pm
- Womyn's Herstory Month Celebra…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 6pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 7:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.