Workshop: Academic Time ManagementWhen: Nov. 15, 2013, 10am - 11:30am
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: Graduate Student Commons, Lied Library room 2141
Join the Graduate and Professional Student Association for an Academic Time Management workshop.
The discussion will include how to:
- Outline your semester – Set realistic goals, timelines, etc.
- Create a weekly and monthly calendar – both academic and personal
- Set daily routines to maximize your time and keep yourself in balance: mentally, physically and emotionally
- Utilize campus and external resources
- Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Helen Neil, associate professor and associate dean, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- Dr. LeAnn Putney, professor, department of educational psychology and higher education
- Dr. Anthony Gatling, assistant professor, Harrah College of Hotel Administration
Registration is required. To register, log into your RebelMail account and complete the online application.
Name: Rebecca Boulton
Office: Graduate Student Commons, LLB 2141
Event Sponsor: GPSA / Graduate College
- UNLV Academic Achievement Gala
Starts Apr. 17, 2014, 4pm
Ends Apr. 17, 2014, 7:30pm
- IRSD - Interdisciplinary Resea…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 12:15pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 3pm
- Board of Regents Meeting: Full…
- UNLV Lee Business School MBA P…
Starts Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30pm
Ends Apr. 22, 2014, 6:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.