Join the Graduate and Professional Student Association for an Academic Time Management workshop.
The discussion will include how to:
- Outline your semester – Set realistic goals, timelines, etc.
- Create a weekly and monthly calendar – both academic and personal
- Set daily routines to maximize your time and keep yourself in balance: mentally, physically and emotionally
- Utilize campus and external resources
- Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Helen Neil, associate professor and associate dean, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- Dr. LeAnn Putney, professor, department of educational psychology and higher education
- Dr. Anthony Gatling, assistant professor, Harrah College of Hotel Administration