Webinar: Writing Clear, Measurable Learning ObjectivesWhen: Jan. 8, 2014, 9:30am - 10:30am
Office/Remote Location: Online webinar
Well-written, measurable learning objectives are the key to developing quality online courses. Please join Dr. Dan Bubb, UNLV director of academic assessment, and the office of online education in a webinar/workshop on the development of measurable learning objectives.
Objectives of this workshop
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the essential characteristics of measurable course learning objectives.
- Write clear, measurable course learning objectives.
- Align course learning objectives with other course elements.
- Map student learning outcomes to course learning objectives.
This presentation meets online only.
Please register at least two days prior to the start of this webinar in order to receive login information.
Name: Michael Wilder
Office: CDC Building 2, Room 226
Event Sponsor: The Office of Online Education
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.