Webinar: Which assessment instrument do I choose?When: Feb. 14, 2014, 9:30am - 10:30am
Office/Remote Location: Online
Choosing the appropriate assessment instrument to measure student learning outcomes can be challenging. Please join Dr. Dan Bubb, director of academic assessment, in collaboration with the Office of Online Education as we explore these challenges and propose some alternative solutions.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the traditional grading system.
- Differentiate between direct and indirect assessment instruments.
- Explain the characteristics of a grading rubric.
- Propose a potential culminating experience.
- Develop a basic embedded question.
- Identify several examples of alternative assessment methods.
This presentation meets online only. Please register as soon as possible in order to receive login information.
Name: Michael Wilder
Office: CDC Building 2, Room 226
Event Sponsor: The Office of Online Education
- Training: Travel Process & Pro…
Starts Apr. 17, 2014, 9am
Ends Apr. 17, 2014, 10:30am
- CPR and First Aid (adult, chi…
Starts Apr. 17, 2014, 5pm
Ends Apr. 17, 2014, 9pm
- Learn to Swim
- Training: Vet SERV
Starts Apr. 22, 2014, 2pm
Ends Apr. 22, 2014, 3:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.