Webinar: The Quality Matters RubricWhen: Nov. 1, 2012, 9:30am - 10:30am
Office/Remote Location: Webinar - Online
UNLV is soon joining a consortium of Nevada higher education institutions in adopting the Quality Matters rubric for fully online and hybrid courses. The Office of Online Education would like to invite you to participate in this webinar to learn more about this initiative, how this will affect online/hybrid faculty, and how you can become part of this program.
- What is Quality Matters?
- What are the main standards?
- What is the Quality Matters review process?
- Who reviews courses?
- Who else subscribes to Quality Matters?
- What are the institutional, faculty, and student benefits?
- What are the implications for teaching and learning?
- What essential items are typically missing from online or hybrid courses?
- How can you participate in Quality Matters?
If you would like to participate please register by October 30 at 5 p.m. so you are able to receive the login information prior to the webinar.
Name: Michael Wilder
Office: CDC, Building 2, Office 226
Event Sponsor: The Office of Online Education
- Thesis & Dissertation Workshop…
Starts Mar. 07, 2014, 11am
Ends Mar. 07, 2014, 12:30pm
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.