UNLV is soon joining a consortium of Nevada higher education institutions in adopting the Quality Matters rubric for fully online and hybrid courses. The Office of Online Education would like to invite you to participate in this webinar to learn more about this initiative, how this will affect online/hybrid faculty, and how you can become part of this program.
- What is Quality Matters?
- What are the main standards?
- What is the Quality Matters review process?
- Who reviews courses?
- Who else subscribes to Quality Matters?
- What are the institutional, faculty, and student benefits?
- What are the implications for teaching and learning?
- What essential items are typically missing from online or hybrid courses?
- How can you participate in Quality Matters?