Webinar: Innovative ideas for online coursesWhen: Sep. 25, 2013, 9:30am - 10:30am
Office/Remote Location: Fully online
Modern learning management systems provide many new ways to make online learning more engaging and effective. This webinar will demonstrate a variety of techniques that faculty can use to foster student engagement with educational content.
- How to create content items
- How to embed videos
- How to use surveys
- How to use Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
- How to integrate Twitter with Blackboard Learn
- The essentials of interactive learning objects
- Blackboard's mobile learning capabilities
- Wikis Blogs Discussions
- Blackboard Collaborate (Web conferencing)
- Assignments Tests
- Test pools
- Peer reviews
- Where to access additional Blackboard Learn tutorials
- Sample demo course
This webinar is free for UNLV educators.
This presentation meets online only.
Please register at least two days prior to the start of this webinar in order to receive login information.
Name: Michael Wilder
Office: CDC Building 2, Room 226
Event Sponsor: Office of Online Education
- Final Practicum Evaluation Due…
- Financial and Background Inves…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 8:30am
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 5pm
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Training: Asset Management and…
Starts Dec. 17, 2013, 9am
Ends Dec. 17, 2013, 11am
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.