Explore some new ideas to create an interface in WebCampus that makes content engaging and easy for students. This Webinar will present an example of an interface created by the Office of Online Education that is easy to use and can be accessed through mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Explore new ways to present content in their classroom.
- Discuss potential changes in their WebCampus course that are interesting, easy to locate, and mobile.
- Seek out their design team in OE to make exciting changes to their courses
- Anthony Gatling, assistant professor - William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration
- Christine Ditzler, Online Education
- Gary Gates, Online Education