Webinar: Blackboard Learn Grade CenterWhen: May. 6, 2013, 10am - 11am
Office/Remote Location: Web Conference using Blackboard Collaborate
UNLV is transitioning all online courses from Blackboard Vista (the old WebCampus) to Blackboard Learn (the new WebCampus). Faculty interested in finding out more about this new and exciting learning environment may wish to attend one or many of the free webinars being offered by the office of online education at UNLV or Blackboard Inc. in the next months.
Please visit our calendar to view all webinar options and to register.
In the new version of WebCampus (Blackboard Learn), the grading tool is called the Grade Center. Similar to Microsoft Excel, the Grade Center is your tool for tracking, managing and organizing student progress in your class. This 50-minute webinar covers the basics of the use of the tool with grades that have been generated from graded activities in a course or grades assigned as standalone artifacts, such as attendance or participation grades.
- What is the Grade Center?
- How does it differ from the Gradebook in the "old" WebCampus?
- How does "Needs Grading" differ from "Full Grade Center"?
- Basics: Accessing and Navigating the Grade Center
- Basics: Manipulating Grade Center Columns & Rows
- Basics: Uploading and Downloading Grades
- Basics: Working with (some types of) Calculated Columns
Admission is free, registration is required through the Online Education website. Please register by May 2, 5 p.m.
Name: Michael Wilder, ME.d.
Office: Online Education
Event Sponsor: The Office of Online Education at UNLV or Blackboard Inc.
- Learn to Swim
- *Canceled - Anthropology Collo…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 12:30pm
- Healthy Shopping on a Budget
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 12pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
- 5th Annual GCUA Graduate Resea…
Starts Apr. 21, 2014, 1pm
Ends Apr. 21, 2014, 2:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.