UNLV is transitioning all online courses from Blackboard Vista (the old WebCampus) to Blackboard Learn (the new WebCampus). Faculty interested in finding out more about this new and exciting learning environment may wish to attend one or many of the free webinars being offered by the office of online education at UNLV or Blackboard Inc. in the next months.
Please visit our calendar to view all webinar options and to register.
In the new version of WebCampus (Blackboard Learn), the grading tool is called the Grade Center. Similar to Microsoft Excel, the Grade Center is your tool for tracking, managing and organizing student progress in your class. This 50-minute webinar covers the basics of the use of the tool with grades that have been generated from graded activities in a course or grades assigned as standalone artifacts, such as attendance or participation grades.
- What is the Grade Center?
- How does it differ from the Gradebook in the "old" WebCampus?
- How does "Needs Grading" differ from "Full Grade Center"?
- Basics: Accessing and Navigating the Grade Center
- Basics: Manipulating Grade Center Columns & Rows
- Basics: Uploading and Downloading Grades
- Basics: Working with (some types of) Calculated Columns