Faculty: Webcampus Resources & Listening SessionsWhen: Nov. 12, 2013, 9am - 11am
Campus Location: William D. Carlson Education
Office/Remote Location: Room 315A
The Office of Information Technology will hold four information sessions on Webcampus resources and give users the opportunity to share their feedback on the Webcampus platform.
Blackboard staff will join the Nov. 14 and Nov. 20 sessions to gather your feedback as well.
Schedule & Locations:
- Nov. 12: 9-11 a.m., CEB 315A
- Nov. 13: 2-4 p.m., BEH 236
- Nov. 14: 2-4 p.m., BEH 236 (with Blackboard representative)
- Nov. 15: 9-11 a.m., HWB 102
- Nov. 20: 1-4 p.m., CDC 11 (with Blackboard representative)
This event is free and open to faculty and staff.
Your participation in these sessions will help OIT improve the Webcampus experience and provide better training and support. We hope you will join us for this opportunity and ask that you RSVP.
Name: OIT Help Desk
Office: SU 231
Event Sponsor: Office of Information Technology
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- HYPER Recovery Support Group M…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 11:45am
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 12:45pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.