Join UNLV Police Services for the 11th Annual Police Awareness Day
What is the 11th Annual Police Awareness Day? It is an event sponsored by the UNLV Department of Police Services that allows the campus community to personally meet the officers charged with keeping UNLV’s campus safe.
Students, faculty, and staff will get an opportunity to see the officers’ equipment and vehicles, and UNLV’s police officers will have the opportunity of this open forum to speak to the public regarding the crime and safety concerns of members of the community.
What can you expect to see when you attend UNLV's Police Awareness Day?
- The Police Records unit will provide information about the Lost & Found program.
- Police officers will be publicly displaying the department's vehicles, motorcycles and equipment.
- Student security services will provide information about the program and after-hours escorts to vehicles.
- Police officers and dispatchers will be available to answer your questions, handle your concerns, and give valuable crime prevention and safety advice.
- The department will be available to register bicycles, laptops, iPads and other personal belongings.
- There will also be a variety of literature on both crime prevention and personal safety available for your interest.
We encourage you to come out and meet your Department of Police Services.