The Graduate College, Honors College and the Faculty Mentoring Program cordially invites you to attend an Undergraduate Student Workshop titled, "Preparing for Graduate School."
The following faculty panelists will share their tips, strategies and practical advice for undergraduate students who are considering pursuing a graduate degree:
- Dr. Andrew Hanson, associate dean of the Honors College and associate professor of geoscience
- Dr. Kate Korgan, senior associate dean of the Graduate College, and associate professor of sociology
Topics of discussion will include:
- How to evaluate if graduate school is for you
- Strategies for undergraduates to prepare for graduate school
- How to compare and choose between graduate programs
- Successful admission application strategies
- Transitioning into a graduate degree program
We will have plenty of time open for Questions & Answers at the end of the workshop.