During this workshop participants will learn:
- How to identify and handle any work relationship that holds you back
- The experience of feeling caught in an emotionally distressing situation at work is referred to in this workshop as being "hooked."
- The workshop helps participants to "unhook" from emotional pitfalls in the office and shows them how to manage difficult personalities on the job.
- Work, the actual activity of doing a job, is often uncomplicated. It's the people at work that often present the real challenge.
- The skills needed to get out of negative workplace situations