Training: Safe Zone ProgramWhen: Mar. 18, 2013, 2pm - 4pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
Safe Zone training is an education program that will help educate both the campus and greater community in an effort to create a more sage and civil community for all individuals, particularly our gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) members.
The core of the program has been designed with the following goals in mind:
- Increase visibility and knowledge for GLBT people and concerns in the community
- Increased support for GLBT people
- Increased understanding of civility and respectful interactions
- Increased safe spaces for GLBT people
Interested in attending this free workshop for faculty and staff?
Reserve your space on the training enrollment webpage.
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: This workshop is brought to you by the Office of Human Resources
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Workshop: Building Effective P…
Starts Mar. 14, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Mar. 14, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.