Training: Managing Stress - The Road to ResiliencyWhen: Nov. 20, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
This session is designed to help participants understand that resiliency can be learned. People can adapt to new challenges by putting things in perspective, using stress-management techniques, and taking control of how they react to the challenges they face.
Participants will learn to:
- Define “stress” and “resilience.”
- Recognize your personal stressors and their responses to them.
- Identify the qualities of resiliency and effective coping.
- Learn strategies for maintaining resiliency, exerting control, and managing unrelenting stress.
This training session is free and open to faculty and staff.
To register, visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Workshop: Building Effective P…
Starts Mar. 14, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Mar. 14, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.