Training: Making Emotions Work for YouWhen: Nov. 13, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
Participants will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and its importance in personal and professional relationships.
- Assess their emotional intelligence strengths and abilities.
- Learn to recognize and manage situations that trigger counterproductive emotional reactions.
- Discuss techniques for effectively understanding and managing your emotions.
This training session is free and open to faculty and staff.
To register, visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Developing Security Policies /…
Starts Mar. 17, 2014, 8am
Ends Mar. 17, 2014, 5pm
- Casino Patrol Tactics and Frau…
Starts Mar. 18, 2014, 8am
Ends Mar. 18, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Being a Single Paren…
Starts Mar. 21, 2014, 10am
Ends Mar. 21, 2014, 11:30am
- Data Across the Disciplines
Starts Mar. 25, 2014, 9am
Ends Mar. 25, 2014, 11am
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.