A quality "Attitude" is the key contributor to the success or failure of every task, duty, or organizational initiative. Good "Attitudes" get good results and average "Attitudes" get average results. This class is designed to give participants the tools and insight to make measureable improvements in the quality of their current attitudes.
- Gain awareness of individual areas of improvement through the attitude assessment tool
- Learn attitude adjustment techniques
- Understand methods for positive attitude maintenance
- Discuss methods to improve attitude in the workplace
- Be able to recognize the quality of attitude projected by themselves and others
- Be able to utilize attitude adjustment techniques to improve and maintain a positive mental attitude.