Training: It's All About Attitude, It's All About MeWhen: Nov. 22, 2013, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
A quality "Attitude" is the key contributor to the success or failure of every task, duty, or organizational initiative. Good "Attitudes" get good results and average "Attitudes" get average results. This class is designed to give participants the tools and insight to make measureable improvements in the quality of their current attitudes.
- Gain awareness of individual areas of improvement through the attitude assessment tool
- Learn attitude adjustment techniques
- Understand methods for positive attitude maintenance
- Discuss methods to improve attitude in the workplace
- Be able to recognize the quality of attitude projected by themselves and others
- Be able to utilize attitude adjustment techniques to improve and maintain a positive mental attitude.
This training is free and open to faculty and staff.
To register, visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Thesis & Dissertation Workshop…
Starts Mar. 07, 2014, 11am
Ends Mar. 07, 2014, 12:30pm
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.