Training: Customer Service PracticesWhen: Nov. 1, 2013, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
As a State of Nevada employee you provide customer service to a variety of individuals. "Customer Service Practices" provides you with guidance on the essentials of great customer service.
Topics covered during this course include the following:
- Define customer service and its importance
- Make a positive first impression
- Fulfill customers' needs
- Deal with complaints and the special needs of upset customers
- Show empathy
- Learn to say "no"
- Answer tough questions
This training session is free and open to faculty and staff.
To register, visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Financial and Background Inves…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 8:30am
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 5pm
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Training: Asset Management and…
Starts Dec. 17, 2013, 9am
Ends Dec. 17, 2013, 11am
- Water Safety Instructor Traini…
Starts Jan. 15, 2014, 9am
Ends Jan. 15, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.