Training: Business EtiquetteWhen: Feb. 26, 2014, 10am - 11:30am
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
The Office of Human Resources would like to invite you to attend a training session on business etiquette.
Participants will be able to:
- Make the connection between business etiquette and business success.
- Understand the “new rules of etiquette” for using technology and working globally.
- Learn best practices for business etiquette.
This training is free and open to the public.
To register, visit the training enrollment website.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Learn to Swim
- Training: Travel Process & Pro…
Starts Apr. 17, 2014, 9am
Ends Apr. 17, 2014, 10:30am
- CPR and First Aid (adult, chi…
Starts Apr. 17, 2014, 5pm
Ends Apr. 17, 2014, 9pm
- Training: Vet SERV
Starts Apr. 22, 2014, 2pm
Ends Apr. 22, 2014, 3:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.