Training: Business EtiquetteWhen: Feb. 26, 2014, 10am - 11:30am
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
The Office of Human Resources would like to invite you to attend a training session on business etiquette.
Participants will be able to:
- Make the connection between business etiquette and business success.
- Understand the “new rules of etiquette” for using technology and working globally.
- Learn best practices for business etiquette.
This training is free and open to the public.
To register, visit the training enrollment website.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.