Training: Building Strong Customer RelationshipsWhen: Oct. 16, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
You can position yourself and your company for long-term success when you understand and connect with your customers. A good relationship encourages customer loyalty, which is crucial for maintaining and growing business in today’s economy. This seminar provides strategies for building strong customer relationships.
As a participant in this seminar, you will be able to:
- Learn how to establish credibility with your customer
- Understand the importance of partnering with your customer
- Use good communication to ensure you meet your customer’s needs
- Learn strategies for personalizing your customer relationships
- Provide outstanding customer service
Training is free and open to faculty and staff.
To register, visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Charmaine Swingle
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Internship and Summer Job Fair
Starts Apr. 23, 2014, 10am
Ends Apr. 23, 2014, 2pm
- Learn to Swim
- Training: Accounts Payable
Starts Apr. 24, 2014, 9am
Ends Apr. 24, 2014, 10:30am
- Training: Independent Service …
Starts Apr. 24, 2014, 2pm
Ends Apr. 24, 2014, 3:30pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.