Training: Basics of Planning & Prioritizing WebinarWhen: Mar. 28, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Office/Remote Location: Webinar
The Office of Human Resources' Staff Development office invites participants to attend a webinar titled, "Basics of Planning & Prioritizing."
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the benefit of returning to the “tried and true” strategies for planning and prioritizing.
- Identify their self/time management concerns, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Clarify the link between personal values, life stage, roles (employee, manager, parent, friend, home manager, etc.) and the use of time.
- Use seven best practices for planning and prioritizing.
- Use a system for assigning tasks to categories depending on time-sensitivity and importance.
To register for this webinar visit the training enrollment webpage.
This seminar is designed for entry-level managers and employees interested in improving their organizing skills.
Name: Stacey Carrillo
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.