Training: Basic Leadership Skills WebinarWhen: Apr. 25, 2013, 10am - 11:30am
Office/Remote Location: Webinar
The Office of Human Resources' Staff Development office invites participants to attend a webinar titled, "Basic Leadership Skills."
During this webinar you will learn to:
- Understand the importance of using basic leadership skills in any job.
- Assess their leadership capabilities.
- Identify eight critical leadership strategies and ways to put them into action.
- Develop a personal plan for applying leadership skills to their jobs.
To register for this webinar visit the training enrollment webpage.
Name: Stacey Carrillo
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
- RefWorks for Graduate Students
Starts Mar. 10, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 10, 2014, 1pm
- Predatory Journals vs. High Qu…
Starts Mar. 11, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 11, 2014, 5pm
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.