Training - Accounts PayableWhen: Apr. 23, 2013, 9am - 10:30am
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
An additional workshop date is available on Feb. 26 from 2-2:30 p.m.
The Office of Human Resources, Staff Development would like to invite you to attend an accounts payable workshop that will give you a comprehensive overview that's designed to help you select and use the proper purchasing or accounts payable document (e.g. Requisition vs. Procurement Card vs. Payment Voucher vs. Service Contract).
Additional topics include:
- The processing of vendor invoices
- Understanding the host policy and procedures
- Preparing an independent service provider (ISP) contract
- Payment processing for nonresident alien employees and students, the relocation policy, and applicable tax information.
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: This workshop is brought to you by the Office of Human Resources and the Division of Finance and Business
- Financial and Background Inves…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 8:30am
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 5pm
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Training: Asset Management and…
Starts Dec. 17, 2013, 9am
Ends Dec. 17, 2013, 11am
- Water Safety Instructor Traini…
Starts Jan. 15, 2014, 9am
Ends Jan. 15, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.