Training - Accounts PayableWhen: Feb. 26, 2013, 2pm - 3:30pm
Campus Location: Campus Services Building
Office/Remote Location: Room 212G
An additional workshop date is available on April 23 from 9-10:30 a.m.
The Office of Human Resources, Staff Development would like to invite you to attend an accounts payable workshop that will give you a comprehensive overview that's designed to help you select and use the proper purchasing or accounts payable document (e.g. Requisition vs. Procurement Card vs. Payment Voucher vs. Service Contract).
Additional topics include:
- The processing of vendor invoices
- Understanding the host policy and procedures
- Preparing an independent service provider (ISP) contract
- Payment processing for nonresident alien employees and students, the relocation policy, and applicable tax information.
This training workshop is free and open to faculty and staff.
To reserve your spot visit the workshop registration webpage on the Human Resources website.
Office: Office of Human Resources, Staff Development
Event Sponsor: This workshop is brought to you by the Office of Human Resources and the Division of Finance and Business.
- MOOCs and the Completion Agen…
Starts May. 28, 2013, 10am
Ends May. 28, 2013, 11:30am
- WebCampus - BlackBoard Learn W…
Starts May. 29, 2013, 2pm
Ends May. 29, 2013, 4pm
- The MOOC Moment: Inside Higher…
Starts May. 30, 2013, 11am
Ends May. 30, 2013, 12pm
- Crisis Management for the Hosp…
Starts May. 30, 2013, 7:30am
Ends May. 30, 2013, 5:15pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.