Social Media SimplifiedWhen: Oct. 16, 2013, 6pm - 8pm
Campus Location: Lied Library
Office/Remote Location: First floor
UNLV Libraries invites you to attend their Business by the Book Workshop Series. Meet and connect with other small business leaders while learning how to use the free resources at the UNLV Libraries to better your business. Refreshments will be served.
- Workshop 4 - Social Media Simplified
Are you effectively using social media? Learn how to use research tools to measure the impact of your marketing tools and find information that can be immediately applied to help you reach your customers.
Get answers to these questions, and more:
- Which social media outlets are your target customers using?
- How do I build a social media presence?
- How do I optimize my web presence in search engines?
Basic computer skills required.
This workshop is free and open to the public.
RSVP is required to firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-895-2286
Space is limited.You may attend all workshops or only those that interest you.
Parking: Lot N (behind Lied Library)
Name: Angela Ayers
Office: UNLV Libraries
Event Sponsor: UNLV Libraries Advisory Board
- Nutrition Series: Weight Manag…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Sports Nutri…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 2pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 3pm
- Nutrition Series: Diabetes Pre…
Starts Dec. 10, 2013, 5pm
Ends Dec. 10, 2013, 6pm
- Business Plan Competition: Dea…
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.