In today’s challenging economic environment it is essential to make the right decisions in order to maximize the financial results of your slot floor. This seminar, presented by the UNLV International Gaming Institute (IGI) and CDC Gaming Seminars, will give you the tools needed to effectively analyze and improve your slot floor performance.
The Slot Performance Analysis workshop is designed for gaming industry professionals who already understand basic financial measures such as a profit and loss, variance, mix percentages, ratios, ranking, indexing, and market share. Attendees should have a working knowledge of MS Excel, specifically inputting/selecting data, entering formulas/functions and working with data in pivot tables. The workshops are held in computer labs, so that attendees each have their own computer and can immediately apply the techniques being taught.
- Incremental contribution and measurement
- Statistics for slot analysis
- Basic game math and par sheet elements
- Key performance metrics
- Basic machine and game title performance evaluation
- Isolating effects of location on machine performance
- Supplementing performance analysis with player analytics
- Comprehensive performance analysis