Learn all you need to know about what a restricted licensee can expect from the routine compliance procedures performed by the Nevada Gaming Control Board. Avoid possible violations by discovering the most common causes and understanding how to prevent them.
- Supervision of slot machines
- Progressive jackpot requirements
- Promotional slot machines
- Minimum bankroll requirements
- Internal controls
- Record keeping requirements
- Problem gambling
- Minors Fees and Taxes
Who should attend?
Owners, operators and managers of restricted gaming license establishments (bars/restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores)