Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) TrainingWhen: Sep. 20, 2013, 1pm - 3pm
The Office of Research Integrity is pleased to announce the schedule for the fall 2013 Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) training (dates below). The UNLV RCR training is presented by experienced faculty members from various colleges on campus.
All trainees (undergraduate, graduate, and post-doc) working on federal grants from NSF and certain grants from NIH are required to complete RCR training. There are four approved RCR courses at UNLV: the UNLV RCR training described in this posting, BIOL 701 (Ethics in Scientific Research), PSY 756 (Ethics, Professional Issues, and Diversity in Experimental Psychology), and EAB 704 (Research Integrity and Ethics).
FALL 2013 RCR Dates:
- 1 p.m.: General Ethical Responsibilities in Research
- 2 p.m.: Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- 10 am: Peer Review
- 11 a.m.: Publication Practices and Authorship
- 1 p.m.: Mentor/Trainee Responsibilities
- 2 p.m.: Research Misconduct
- 10 a.m.: Collaborative Research
- 11 a.m.: Acquisition, Management, Sharing, and Ownership of Data
This event is free and all faculty and graduate students are encouraged to attend this training.
To sign up for UNLV RCR courses visit, Responsible Conduct of Research registration webpage.
Name: Lori Olafson, Ph.D.
Office: Office of Research Integrity
Event Sponsor: Office of Research Integrity
- Training: Getting Your Message…
Starts Mar. 12, 2014, 2pm
Ends Mar. 12, 2014, 3:30pm
- E-Learning In Action
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 12pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 1pm
- Copyright Essentials for the G…
Starts Mar. 13, 2014, 4pm
Ends Mar. 13, 2014, 5pm
- Workshop: Building Effective P…
Starts Mar. 14, 2014, 11:30am
Ends Mar. 14, 2014, 1pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.