Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) TrainingWhen: Oct. 11, 2013, 10am - 11am
The Office of Research Integrity is pleased to announce the schedule for the fall 2013 Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) training (dates below). The UNLV RCR training is presented by experienced faculty members from various colleges on campus.
All trainees (undergraduate, graduate, and post-doc) working on federal grants from NSF and certain grants from NIH are required to complete RCR training. There are four approved RCR courses at UNLV: the UNLV RCR training described in this posting, BIOL 701 (Ethics in Scientific Research), PSY 756 (Ethics, Professional Issues, and Diversity in Experimental Psychology), and EAB 704 (Research Integrity and Ethics).
FALL 2013 RCR Dates:
- 1 p.m.: General Ethical Responsibilities in Research
- 2 p.m.: Conflicts of Interest and Commitment
- 10 am: Peer Review
- 11 a.m.: Publication Practices and Authorship
- 1 p.m.: Mentor/Trainee Responsibilities
- 2 p.m.: Research Misconduct
- 10 a.m.: Collaborative Research
- 11 a.m.: Acquisition, Management, Sharing, and Ownership of Data
This event is free and all faculty and graduate students are encouraged to attend this training.
To sign up for UNLV RCR courses visit, Responsible Conduct of Research registration webpage.
Name: Lori Olafson, Ph.D.
Office: Office of Research Integrity
Event Sponsor: Office of Research Integrity
- Financial and Background Inves…
Starts Dec. 09, 2013, 8:30am
Ends Dec. 09, 2013, 5pm
- Academic Leadership Developmen…
Starts Dec. 11, 2013, 1pm
Ends Dec. 11, 2013, 2:30pm
- Training: Asset Management and…
Starts Dec. 17, 2013, 9am
Ends Dec. 17, 2013, 11am
- Water Safety Instructor Traini…
Starts Jan. 15, 2014, 9am
Ends Jan. 15, 2014, 5pm
- Campus Venues
- Driving and Parking Tips
- Museums & Galleries
- Performing Arts Center
- Visit Campus
Check out student organizations at UNLV.